Tulup.ru - Клуб любителей фигурного катания

Группа Этери Тутберидзе

Автор
17.03.2018, 10:49
Группа Этери Тутберидзе
Vik1 пишет:
Galop пишет:
And I was thinking about that bunch of new laws they came up with in the 1980s, I think it was, to combat those street gangs, those Crips and those Bloods. And, if I remember rightly, the gist of what those new laws were saying was, if you join one of these gangs, and you're running with them, and down the block one night, unbeknownst to you, one of your fellow Crips, or your fellow Bloods, shoot up a place, or stab a guy... Well then, even though you may not know nothing about it and you were just standing on a street corner minding your own business, what these new laws said was you're still culpable.

Т.е. вы начинаете борьбу против группы Э.тутберидзе и объявляете "священную войну"

Ваша выборка удивила. Я привел полный текст разговора только для того, чтобы была понятна вот эта фраза: "I don't care if you never did shit, you never saw shit, you never heard shit, you join the gang, you're culpable."

Более того, на данном этапе любая война (а зачем?) против Тутберидзе контрпродуктивна, т.к. приведет только к усилению оппонента.
Вход

Имя
Пароль

Поиск по сайту
Найти пользователя
Найти

© Tulup 2005–2024
Время подготовки страницы: 0.011 сек.